Some months ago we did a tourism shoot for Kosi Forest Lodge at Kosi Bay in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. This region has always been one of our favorites as it is incredibly beautiful and there is much to do.
Here are 10 things to do while staying at Kosi Forest Lodge.
- Take a canoe (kayak) trip on one of the channels linking the Kosi Lakes.
- Go for a walk in th Rafia Palm Forest.
- Take a boat cruise on the lakes and visit some of the many ancient fish traps.
- Take a cultural tour.
- Take a day drip to Black Rock on the Maputaland Coast.
- Buy a pair of sandles made from car tires in Mangusi.
- Visit Thembe Elephant park for great sightings of Elephants and Lions.
- Make a day trip to Kosi Bay Mouth and swim, snorkel and fish
- Chill beside the pool.
- See how many bird species you can tick off during your stay.
Enjoy. It’s a fantastic place.